The Forgotten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Flargh-Enhancement Shaman

2 posters

Go down

Flargh-Enhancement Shaman Empty Flargh-Enhancement Shaman

Post  Flargh Sat Mar 22, 2008 4:37 am

Character Name: Flargh

Race & Class: Troll Shaman

Talent build: Enhancement *I do have +1100 healing gear and can respec if needed*

Armory link : http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Earthen+Ring&n=Flargh

What professions are you skillfull in (including your alts): Alchemy/Blacksmithing on Flargh, Leatherworking/Skinner on Muuelong*Alt*

List all attunements here: Kharazan

You have Ventrilo installed and a working headset? Yes and tested before

Length of time you have played WoW: Not sure to be honest, since its been back and forth between this and EQ2, stopped eq2 and focused on this, so over a year or so...

List your raiding experience & former raid groups here: Dont recall em, but i have raided with this guild before in Kharazan

If you have any special gear sets/resistances list them here:

What days and times are you available to raid? Are you and active raider or more casual? I have evening shift work, so im mostly on after midnight, and most of the weekends, so since i can barely raid at those times im barely much of a raider

Tell us about yourself: My name is Thomas and i live in Denmark and in the same apartment as Eleniran, i have not raided much in wow but more in other games, mostly cause of the hours i work at, i have tried being a hardcore raider in EQ1 and EQ2 *never gonna try that again* i like trying to have fun in the games i play, if they aint fun any more, they aint worth playing.

What can we expect you to bring to The forgotten? Me? Smile

What do you expect from us? Raids...other then that i will not expect to much of others that i cannot give myself.

Flargh

Back to top Go down

Flargh-Enhancement Shaman Empty Re: Flargh-Enhancement Shaman

Post  Foxxie Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:03 pm

Since you have allready raided with us a couple of times now, I see no reason not to let you jon Very Happy
Please join the ingame channel "theforgotten", and sign up for raids here on the forums!

Welcome to the forgotten!

Foxxie

Back to top Go down