The Forgotten
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Unclear about where to sign up for raids with the Forgotten

2 posters

Go down

Unclear about where to sign up for raids with the Forgotten Empty Unclear about where to sign up for raids with the Forgotten

Post  Shaymon Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:32 pm

Hi,

I know there's been a few changes in how to sign up for raids with the The Forgotten, and that Amicitia and The Shadow of the Dragons share group calendar, whch in essence is a good idea due to the size of both guilds. This also encourages the raids to get full.

However I think that we all (both guilds) need to clarify where we actually sign in for each raid be it on WOW-Raidar, The Forgotten Forum or actually on group calendar. It would be unfortinate if someone wanted to come but missed out due to signing in on the wrond media. I'm sure that it would be easier for the raid leader to sort the groups too.

Please don't take this as a critisism because it's not. I am a guild officer form SotD and I'd like to see we all get together to strengthen our combined raid force..........happy days.

Thanks for listening

Shaymon
Guild Officer
Shadow of the Dragons

Shaymon

Back to top Go down

Unclear about where to sign up for raids with the Forgotten Empty Re: Unclear about where to sign up for raids with the Forgotten

Post  Farghood Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:28 pm

The signup page is only visible if you have logged in with your account on the forum.
I think it's unfortunate that it is hard to find. I will fix that. From now the signup page will be public.
Farghood
Farghood
Admin

Back to top Go down